Ordering from our price list
Our Buying Process: Fine Wine & Spirits
Ordering from our Price List
Our price list is updated on a daily basis.
If there’s something you like and wish to purchase, please get in touch for more detailed information such as stock photography, packaging, storage status and physical available quantities.
For bonded items, each warehouse has its own condition report & photography turnaround period ranging from a few hours to a few days.
During initial communications, we shall offer a bespoke fully insured shipping quotation to be added to the final invoice should you wish to take the option (recommended).
For orders up to £500.00 we accept payment by bank/wire transfer or, over the phone by bank card.
For orders over £500.00 we accept payment by bank/wire transfer only.
Please note we do not accept Amex or Paypal.
We are a PCI Compliant business through Worldpay which ensures you card details are processed through secure encryption.
We do not retain client card information.
Personal details are kept secure in accordance with our strict GDPR Data Protection Policy.
Once invoice payment has cleared, our accounts department will instruct the shipping team to arrange delivery.
Bonded stocks. We can transfer bonded items to your bonded account at EHD, LCB, Seabrook or Octavian, or alternatively we can organise the transfer of your order direct to the outbound shipping agent at Seabrook Export Services, Davies Turner or Connoisseur International Distribution.
If you are based outside the EU, there may be local import taxes to pay in advance prior to final release of the order.
Please check with your local customs and excise department for such rates if applicable.
Below is a small selection of bottles sold by us and sitting with collectors, investors and connoiseurs all over the world.
· 1882 Graham’s Ne Oublie Port
· 1863 Taylor’s Single Harvest Port
· 1963 Graham’s Single Harvest Tawny Port
· 1972 Graham’s Single Harvest Tawny Port
· 1966 Warre’s Vintage Port
· 1960 Dow’s Vintage Port
· 1875 D’Oliveira Malvasia Madeira
· 1936 Macallan Pure Highland Malt Whisky
· The Yamazaki Sherry Cask Single Malt Whisky 2016
· 1960 Laphroaig 40 Years Old Islay Single Malt Whisky
· 1974 AH Hirsch Reserve 16 Years Old Straight Bourbon Whiskey
· 1975 Glenfiddich Private Vintage Single Malt Whisky
· 1972 Tobermory Single Malt Whisky
· 1964 Black Bowmore First Edition Islay Single Malt Whisky
· 1963 Glenmorangie Highland Single Malt Whisky
· 1972 Glenrothes Speyside Single Malt Whisky
· 1968 Bowmore Islay Single Malt Whisky
· 1969 Dalmore Constellation Collection Highland Single Malt Whisky
· 1967 Highland Park & 1969 Macallan Celtic Heartlands
· 1956 Glenfarclas Family Cask Single Malt Whisky
· Courvoisier L’Essence du Dragon Grande Champagne Cognac
· Talent de Thomas Hine Grande Champagne Cognac
· 1994 Pétrus
· 1998 Ch. Lafite Rothschild
· 1996 Ch. Mouton Rothschild
· 2010 Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia
· 1998 Tenuta dell’Ornellaia, Ornellaia
· 2009 Coche-Dury Corton-Charlemagne
· 1992 Raveneau Valmur Chablis Grand Cru
· 2011 Coche-Dury Puligny-Montrachet Les Enseigneres
· 2002 Domaine de la Romanée Conti La Tâche
· 1999 Bruno Giacosa Falletto Riserva Barolo DOCG
· 2001 Marchesi Antinori Solaia IGT
· 2010 Biondi Santi Brunello di Montalcino Riserva il Greppo
· 2010 Vignamaggio Monna Lisa as seen on The Wine Show
· 2010 The Mascot USA, Napa Valley
· 1964 Champagne Krug Private Cuvée
· 1967 Champagne Louis Roederer Cristal
· 1980 Champagne Dom Perignon
· 1969 Champagne Perrier-Jouët Bel Epoque
· 1947 Champagne Pol Roger HRH Prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer
· 1988 Champagne Pol Roger Double Magnums
· 1979 Champagne Krug Vintage Magnums
· 2000 Champagne Dom Perignon Rosé Magnums